Friday, March 19, 2010

Want to Manage a Fro-yo Shop?

Fro-yo girl here. If you've ever dreamed about managing a fro-yo shop, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. An innovative new fro-yo shop in the East Bay (Berkeley/Oakland area) is seeking someone friendly & personable with at least 3 years of experience in the food/coffee shop setting to manage their fro-yo shop.

As the manager you'll be responsible for hiring and training staff, purchasing, and day to day operations. Marketing experience and a passion for fro-yo a plus.

If you meet the criteria, send your resume and cover letter (froyogirl@gmail.com).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yoppi Yogurt is opening a location at the old Cefiore spot at Westfield San Francisco Shopping Center.

Lolia S said...

Thanks for the tip, anonymous!

- FYG

Anonymous said...

They posted it on their website and I thought you would like to know since you are froyogirl.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you know but the Yoppi California St already open.

Lolia S said...

Thank you so much for the update. It's hard to keep track of it all, so I appreciate all the help that I can get.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

Yoppi Montgomery St. location is now open for business.

Lolia S said...

I did not know. Thank you!

- FYG

Anonymous said...

I didn't know either until I pass by it in the afternoon.