Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fro-yo at the Great Mall



Fro-yo girl here. Question: Which Bay Area shopping mall has the most fro-yo shops? Answer: The Great Mall.



The Great Mall has three fro-yo shops: TCBY, Orange Tree Frozen Yogurt and Dreyer's. Coldstone Creamery might have scoopable fro-yo (I forgot to check). The problem is that I don't like any of them...but if I had to get fro-yo here, I'd go to TCBY for vanilla fro-yo. My next choice would be Orange Tree where self-serve fro-yo is 38 cents an ounce. Lastly, I'd go to Dreyer's. Actually, I'd rather get a pretzel from Auntie Anne's than a cup of fro-yo at the Great Mall.



Part of me actually feels like I'm not living up to my responsibilities by not going to every fro-yo shop. Do I have a responsibility to go to every location of Orange Tree (for example) if I've already been to multiple locations and know that I don't like it? I tell myself that the answer is no but I still feel guilty.

By the way, the Great Mall has three soft pretzel places: Auntie Anne's, Wetzel's Pretzels and Pretzel Time. I've been to all three and Auntie Anne's is the best, followed by Wetzel's. I miss the whole wheat pretzel that Auntie Anne's used to offer.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* GREAT MALL: 447 Great Mall Dr, Milpitas, CA 95035

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's your prediction on when Nubi Portrero will open?

Lolia S said...

It's hard to say because things like permits and passing inspections are unpredictable. But given that the walls are up, I wouldn't think they'd need more than another month if all goes well.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

Do you know what time Roxie Food Center at Balboa Park sells sandwiches? I want to get there before the lunch crowd.

Lolia S said...

I don't know, sorry. Here's the phone number though: (415) 587-2345

- FYG

Anonymous said...

Fro-yo girl I'm getting ready to open a store in Kansas City have some questions. How can I get in touch with you.

Lolia S said...

See my profile page: http://www.blogger.com/profile/08643854287319295277

My e-mail address is on the page.

- FYG