Thursday, March 25, 2010

World's Largest Frozen Yogurt Store


Fro-yo girl here. The other day someone suggested that I should review the world's largest frozen yogurt store. That sounds like a task I'd be up for...if only I knew where it was. I'm not even sure which shop is the largest in the Bay Area.

Coco Swirl Walnut Creek has the most fro-yo machines (10) and it has plenty of seating. Maybe it's the largest in the Bay Area? Tuttimelon Union City might be the largest in the Bay Area?

Back in 1987, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt claimed that its Lawrence, Kansas store was the World's largest frozen yogurt store. I don't think that location is still open. I Can't Believe It's Yogurt is now owned by Yogen Fruz.

Here's another blast from the fro-yo past. Back in 1991, four girls were killed at the I Can't Believe It's Yogurt location in Texas. The crime was shockingly brutal and it happened at the fro-yo shop. How awful.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* COCO SWIRL: 1273 Locust St., Walnut Creek, CA
* TUTTIMELON: 32200 Dyer St., Union City, CA

No comments: