I noticed the toppings display changed recently. They used to have a list of toppings on display on the glass divider near the Freeze station. Now you can see the toppings in clear glass bottles. Each one also lists whether the topping is vegan, gluten-free, kosher, and non-GMO.
As for the Freeze Sundaes, they are:
- Summer Delight: Strawberry Freeze with vegan peach gummy bears + blueberries
- Chocolate Churro: Chocolate Freeze with granola butter + cacao drizzle
- S'mores: Chocolate Freeze with vegan marshmallows, chocolate chips + granola butter
- Blueberry Muffin: Vanilla Freeze with honey, blueberries + granola butter
- Tropical Dream: Pineapple mango Freeze with raspberry puree, sprinkles + shredded coconut
- Strawberry Pie: Strawberry Freeze with vegan marshmallows, praline pecans + granola butter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie: Vanilla Freeze with chocolate chip cookie crumble, chocolate drizzle + chocolate chips
- AB&J: Vanilla Freeze with almond butter, raspberry puree + strawberries
I selected the AB&J which was refreshing and delicious. The raspberry puree was obviously natural and not overly sweetened. The price hasn’t changed and they're running a promo right now, two items for $10.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.