Monday, June 3, 2019

New Summer Flavor at Yogurtland: Fruit Punch Sorbet


Fro-yo girl here. Last week I was at Yogurtland getting my last taste of their feature flavor, Blueberry Lavender ice cream. Today, the new Yogurtland flavor arrived in stores, Fruit Punch sorbet. Yogurtland describes Fruit Punch sorbet as, “Plunge into endless flavor, with a blended combination of pear, apple, orange, pineapple, cherry, and more fruit flavors, mixed into real grape juice that delivers a bright sorbet punch.” It’s a good flavor choice for summer, though I think the flavor appeals more to young kids than to adults. Maybe it’s just me, but I stopped liking fruit punch a long time ago.

* Fruit Punch sorbet: Well, it did taste like fruit punch. It was hard to make out the different fruit flavors, but I mainly tasted cherry and grape. It wasn’t tangy. I wouldn’t want to get a cup of it but it’s a decent option if you can’t have dairy and want something light and fruity.

Fruit Punch sorbet is gluten free, dairy-free, vitamin fortified, and nonfat. Catch it at your local Yogurtland while supplies last.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: