Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Future Fro-yo Shop Pictures: Blush Walnut Creek




Fro-yo girl here. The door was open at Blush Walnut Creek today and the Blush cherry logo sign is up. Isn't their logo the cutest? I heard construction is going well. I took a picture of the inside. Also the sign says they're hiring (e-mail organicblissyogurt@gmail.com if interested). The new shop is in the same shopping center as Whole Foods and it seems like parking could be hard to find. I'll keep you updated.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* BLUSH ORGANIC FROZEN YOGURT: 1345 Newell Lane, Unit B, Walnut Creek, CA

3 comments:

Beef No Guy said...

Tha' Froyoda needs to make a stop at one of these Blush joints!

Lolia S said...

Yes, Froyoda needs Blush fro-yo. His hunger is growing.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

Yay, I can't wait. I have been driving down to Dublin to get my blush fix.