Friday, March 11, 2011

Yogurtland's New Flavors for March


Fro-yo girl here. The little fro-yo elves at Yogurtland have been busy concocting limited edition flavors. The current new, limited time flavors are Honeycomb Tart and Devil's Food Cupcake Batter.

* Honeycomb tart: Tart honey fro-yo has been on my flavor wish list for a long, long time, so thank you Yogurtland, for creating this flavor. Since I enjoy honey flavored yogurt (the non-frozen refrigerated kind) and honey goes so well with yogurt, I always wondered what honey fro-yo would be like. Yogurtland's honeycomb tart flavor does not disappoint. The honey flavor can't be missed. It's natural tasting with a smooth, icy texture. It isn't that tart and it isn't sour but it's not as sweet as sweet fro-yo either.


* Devil's food cupcake batter: If you like chocolate fro-yo and cake batter fro-yo, I'm sure you will like this flavor. It's rich and sweet with lots of chocolate flavor.
I also spied some crushed Girl Scout Tagalong cookies in the toppings section.

P.S. I heard rumors of a new Yogurtland spoon coming soon...

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: