Saturday, March 26, 2011

Neopets Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. I've been playing Neopets.com for a long time and I love how they have all sorts of interesting food to buy. They introduced frozen yogurt about a year ago, including Plain Frozen Yogurt and Berry Topped Frozen Yogurt. I maintain an Item Gallery with my Neopets fro-yo collection. My Neopets also are fed fro-yo from time to time. Neopets also has mochi, sticky rice cake, cupcakes, crepes, dumplings, tofu, bubble tea, croquettes, noodle soup, mooncakes, and more. They come out with special food items for holidays like Chinese New Year. Some of it is even organic.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

How cute! Feeding your virtual pet orgnaic and fro yo!

Lolia S said...

I like to feed my pets things that I like :)

- FYG