Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yogurt Candy Review: Yogurfrul


Fro-yo girl here. I'm writing this and chewing on Kanro Yogurfrul Candy. It caught my eye at Nijiya Market. Yogurfrul is a Japanese chewy candy. Each piece is individually wrapped. It comes in two flavors: Peach & strawberry and Cassis & blueberry. Nijiya only had Cassis & blueberry and they were sold out the last time I went back there to replenish my supply. A pack of Yogurful is $1.99.

The candy is firm and very chewy, like Starburst.It reminds me of Hi-Chew (love Hi-Chew). The interior is a light purple and the exterior is a speckled white. The flavor - mmmm, it's so good. There's a creamy milkiness and very fruity tangy flavor - you can taste the bright cassis flavor and the blueberry juice too. It's made with fruit juice. I like how it's tart. Does it taste like yogurt? Not really but it is milky. You can buy it online at Mel & Rose though it's out of stock at the moment.

5 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* NIJIYA MARKET:1737 Post St #333, San Francisco, CA

No comments: