Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Future Fro-yo Shop Picture: Yogurtland Capitol Hill


Fro-yo girl here. It's exciting to spot future fro-yo shops while on vacation. This time I was on a bus and I noticed the future Yogurtland, the first Washington location. It's across the street from a community college. The windows weren't pasted over so I could see the counter and wall with the fro-yo machines have been completed. All but one fro-yo machine was present and accounted for. It looks close to opening...I think it will do well unless the lack of sun puts a damper on fro-yo cravings. There's only one other fro-yo shop in this busy neighborhood (Crazy Cherry) and it isn't self-serve. They are accepting applications (see yogurt-land.com for the application, email to CA122@yogurt-land.com)

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND CAPITOL HILL: 1620 Broadway, Suite D, Seattle, WA

No comments: