Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Your Votes Are In: Favorite Fro-yo Toppings


Fro-yo girl here. Thank you to the 120 people who voted for your favorite type/category of fro-yo topping. Voters could only choose one of the following: candy, cereal, cookies, fresh fruit, mochi, nuts and sauce. I personally really, really wanted mochi to win...but the people have spoken and my second choice, fresh fruit, was the victor with 45% of the votes. Mochi came in third with 17% of the vote.

Surprisingly, candy came in second with 29% of the vote. An earlier poll revealed that 75% of my readers/voters eat mostly tart fro-yo. Do they add candy on their tart fro-yo? I never do. I thought cereal (1%) and cookies (2%) would do much better.

I usually get fresh fruit and mochi toppings. It's painful for me to eat a cup of fro-yo without mochi, just like I find it painful to swirl my own fro-yo and add my own toppings. The nice thing about fro-yo is that people have their own personal favorite combinations.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: