Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nubi SF Potrero Center Grand Opening Coverage




Fro-yo girl here. I met up with some fro-yo friends today and made it to Nubi a few minutes before it opened. There was a short line and a sign in the window about the grand opening. We shuffled in at 11 AM and swirled our fro-yo. It's 50% off all day. The celebration was low key. They didn't have balloons (like they did for their other grand opening events).



I heard they planned on having music and prizes but it was unclear when that would start. I did get a coupon for 50% off my next up at that location, expiration date 5/31/2010, and the free Nubi t-shirt (the same one that they gave away at the San Leandro grand opening). The fro-yo was very thick and firm and the mochi balls were nice and chewy. The shirts arrived late (around 11:30 AM) and they seemed to have quite a few judging by the number and size of the boxes.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* NUBI YOGURT: 2300 16th St. Ste 215, San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

Bonnibella said...

Now I can come here when I go to Costco