Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Didn't Get the Fro-yo Charm That I Wanted


Fro-yo girl here. Aren't Japanese miniature food charms just too cute? I spotted the new "I love Strawberries" series by RE-MENT at Kinokuniya featuring cake slices, cake rolls, ice cream, pudding, a pink donut and what looks like a fancy cup of fro-yo (Charm #7) with Strawberry Pocky, strawberry sauce, mini scoops of strawberry gelato (?) and strawberries. You can't choose the one you want since you can't see which one is inside the plastic pouch. There are 12 different charms. My cake slice (Charm #1) is cute and perhaps has a strawberry fro-yo filling. They were selling the charms for $3.35 each. You can see all of them on the RE-MENT site.

I found the cutest website, Strapya World, where you can buy miniature food charms and the ice cream cone ones look like fro-yo, though there is nothing that is labeled as fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl

2 comments:

bananas. said...

food charms? huh...never heard of them. what purpose do they serve?

Lolia S said...

People mainly use them as cell phone, backpack and purse charms. I'm sure you remember the purse with multiple charms trend :)

- FYG