Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, Fro-yo Style


Fro-yo girl here. If your mom enjoys fro-yo or you want to introduce her to fro-yo, treat her on Mother's Day. You've probably already heard about the 3rd Annual TCBY Mother's Day celebration. Get a free cup or cone for mom, but you may want to call first (to make sure your local TCBY is a participating location).

Nubi Circle members received a bogo coupon good on May 9th. Last year I went to Nubi on Mother's Day for free fro-yo and I mentioned it on my blog: "On Mother's Day, I stopped by Nubi to get my free 10 ounces of fro-yo and toppings." This year, it's not free so I'll be eating fro-yo somewhere else tomorrow (a place or two that I haven't been to before).

Blush fans, mention Facebook on May 9th for the buy one fro-yo, get one free for mom special or buy $25 worth of gift cards and get a free small fro-yo with two toppings.

Starfruit is giving away free Diva smoothies to moms. Moms get 10 oz. of free yogurt at Yogurt Mountain.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: