Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow, I Wrote 300 Fro-yo Reviews


Fro-yo girl here. Today I posted my 300th fro-yo review on Yelp. I remember my first fro-yo shop review clearly. It was for Jubili in San Francisco and I posted it on December 16, 2007. At the time, I had just learned about mochi balls and I couldn't stop thinking about them. The first time I went to Jubili, they were out of mochi.

The next day, December 17, 2007, I posted another fro-yo review for Love Berry at Stonestown Galleria. I can't remember my 100th fro-yo review or my 200th fro-yo review (I should have paid closer attention). My 500th Yelp review was for Cafe Delatti in Los Gatos.

My first Tuttimelon review was posted on January 27, 2008 for their very first location, on Irving St. in San Francisco. Tuttimelon Blackhawk opened at the perfect time - it's my 300th fro-yo shop review.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Starfruit Cafe said...

Congratulations! We hope for at least 300 more!

Lolia S said...

I'm not sure that it's possible to review another 300, but we'll see :)

- FYG