Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blush Walnut Creek Grand Opening Coverage




Fro-yo girl here. Blush Walnut Creek (Blush #5) had its grand opening today. The celebration started at 11 AM. The Blush employees were there in their Blush Walnut Creek t-shirts (I received one as well - thank you T & K!) I met family members and friends, including T & K's son, Nick, who looked every bit the young fro-yo entrepreneur. Too cute. The location is in the same shopping center as Whole Foods and I heard it's the new hang out spot for high school kids once school lets out (I envy them...having Blush fro-yo right after school sounds amazing).

They had hourly prize drawings till 3 PM. I didn't see any of the winners but I did see the prizes, including a Xbox, iPod Nano, Blush gift cards, iTunes gift cards, etc. I saw some kids walk off with the balloons and free samples distributed in front of Whole Foods.

The new location serves four organic fro-yo flavors a day and they swirl it for you (yay!) The menu is the same as the other Blush locations - and the fro-yo meets Blush's high standards. The spoons are made out of potatoes. Congratulations Blush! Love the new location - it's also very close to Broadway Plaza so it's the perfect spot to go to before or after shopping.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* BLUSH WALNUT CREEK: 1345 Newell Lane, Unit B, Walnut Creek, CA

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

I'll be in walnut creek this week and will try blush. I still haven't been to blush and know it's one of your favorites.

Lolia S said...

Oh, you should totally go...the one by AT&T Park is convenient if you're ever in that area, or Burlingame.

- FYG