Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Fro-yo Style





Fro-yo girl here. I hope all of you are enjoying the holidays. My sweet friend surprised me with Tuttimelon gift cards! I have some Xmas fro-yo pics to share: (1) Christmas tree at Tuttimelon Irving, (2) my cup of Tuttimelon Xmas froyo - original tart with pomegranate seeds, kiwi, plain mochi and strawberry mochi. Tuttilicious! Yes, Tuttimelon Irving is open today. Merry Christmas fro-yoholics!



You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON IRVING: 2045 Irving St., San Francisco, CA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Tuttimelon Irving opens today. I wished I can head there today but I was baking a storm today. Brownies, coconut macaroons and french macaroons.

Lolia S said...

I think Tuttimelon Irving is open every day! Mmm, I'd like some fro-yo with French macarons.

bananas. said...

hope your christmas was relaxing, filled with lots of fro-yo and presents!

Bonnibella said...

Merry Christmas Lolia! I made it to Tuttimelon on Irving for Christmas too! Did it last year, maybe it will be a tradition?

Lolia S said...

Thanks, Bananas! I did have fro-yo on Xmas and I received a fro-yo Xmas gift :-).

Lolia S said...

Dear Bonnie,

I don't think we were at Tuttimelon Irving at the same time but we have the same Tuttimelon Xmas tradition! I went there last Xmas too.

Anonymous said...

Stupid and weird question but does Cultive San Francisco have a restroom?

Lolia S said...

Dear Anonymous,

I am not sure whether Cultive SF has a bathroom or not. I didn't pay attention to that. The next time I'm in the area, I'll try to look.

FYG