Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tuttimelon Valley Fair Grand Opening Announced Today


Fro-yo girl here. Tuttimelon announced their Valley Fair grand opening celebration today. Yes, it's self-serve again. They're pulling out all the stops for this one, including their spin a wheel, win a prize wheel that was such a hit at the Irving grand opening celebration. The wheel is fun but it slows the line down, a lot. My dream is to see Matt G./ Fro-yo Boy win the Sumo Bowl (last time he won a Tuttimelon gift card).

Be there on 12/19 for FREE fro-yo from 12 - 2 PM, a free Tuttimelon t-shirt for the first 50 guests, prize raffles and the spin the wheel!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl

* TUTTIMELON VALLEY FAIR: 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

I hope I could make it Saturday but probably not =( I'm really excited I can have tuttimelon at Valley Fair, now I can live there!

Lolia S said...

When will you ever make it to a Tuttimelon grand opening? :-(