Thursday, December 10, 2009

Future Fro-yo Shop Pictures: Seasonal and Another Orange Tree in San Jose



Fro-yo girl here. I have two pictures to share of two not yet opened fro-yo shops. The first is another Orange Tree. I wasn't too excited about it, so I took the picture from my car while I was parked at a red light (hence, it's not a good picture). The location is across the street from L'Amour Des Baguettes.


The second one is in downtown San Jose, a place called Seasonal Yogurt. I think it's their first location. It's a large space and I believe that it will be self-serve, and that they will also offer gelato.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* SEASONAL FROZEN YOGURT: On E San Salvador St. by S. 3rd St, San Jose, CA
* ORANGE TREE FROZEN YOGURT: 1143 Story Rd. Suite 190, San Jose, CA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to a source, Cultive Frozen Yogurt is expecting to open next Saturday in San Francisco.

Lolia S said...

Thank you. I did not know that. They finished construction quickly.

Anonymous said...

When did they start construction? According to their website, they were expecting to open late November to early December.

Anonymous said...

Blush SF is closed today according to their twitter so no double stamps day.

Lolia S said...

Yes, I saw that Blush SF was closed but there's still Blush Milpitas and Blush Dublin :-). I'm not sure exactly when the Cultive construction began but I first heard that they were opening a location in SF back in mid-October.