Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tuttimelon Looking Festive and a Picture of Their Valley Fair Location



Fro-yo girl here. I drove by Tuttimelon Irving the other night and spotted a Christmas tree; what a lovely vision on a cold night. Tuttimelon West Portal has been decked out in snowflakes and holiday lights for a few weeks now (see for yourself).



I also had to see their Westfield Valley Fair location before it opens this month. It's upstairs by Macy's. They aren't listed in the mall directory yet, so it took awhile to find them.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON WEST PORTAL: 44 West Portal Avenue, San Francisco, CA
* TUTTIMELON VALLEY FAIR: 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA

5 comments:

Bonnibella said...

You don't know how excited I'm about the valley fair location! I always want froyo there and I don't really like red mango. Maybe I'll go to the grand opening with you?

Lolia S said...

It's supposed to open next Saturday, Coco/B - are you free? Tuttimelon Bear will be there of course.

Bonnibella said...

Is it the 12th or 19th? will you be there right when the mall opens?

Lolia S said...

It's looking like the 19th now. I'll be there early - before TM opens - whether that's before the mall opens or not depends on TM's opening time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.