Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Finally Have the New Yogurtland Spoons



Fro-yo girl here. I'm finally grateful for having all the limited edition Tokidoki loves Yogurtland spoons. As spoon fans know, the spoons were supposed to arrive on November 23 but for some reason, shipments to the Bay Area Yogurtland locations didn't contain the spoons till today. The Yogurtland SoCal locations did get the spoons on time. Hmm.



I found my spoons at Yogurtland San Jose on Prospect Rd. They weren't on display and most people didn't seem to know about them. You had to ask for the spoons (Donutella & Captain Coco). They did have a sign with a picture of the spoons and it said that they were sold out of the Mozzarella and Latte spoons.

My favorite spoon is the white Mozzarella one (she's the cutest), followed by Donutella.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND WESTGATE WEST: 5395 Prospect Rd., San Jose, CA

No comments: