Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Fro-yo Thanksgiving


Fro-yo girl here. I had planned on being grateful for the new batch (wave 2) of Tokidoki Loves Yogurtland spoons but I haven't been able to get my hands on the spoons yet (the Bay Area stores are waiting for their shipments to arrive). Sigh. Despite the frustration that I feel, I'm sure I'll have the spoons soon and I know that there are other things to be thankful for on Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for the following:

1. Some fro-yo shops are open on Thanksgiving Day (Tuttimelon was last year, so I expect they'll be open again. Yogurtland San Ramon will be open and pumpkin fro-yo will be 10% off.)

2. Pumpkin fro-yo is everywhere (along with crushed graham crackers), this year was truly the year of pumpkin fro-yo.

3. Some fro-yo shops offer pre-ordered fro-yo pies. BerryLine in Boston recently announced that anyone who pre-ordered their fro-yo pie for Thanksgiving would receive them free (wow).

4. Though they aren't the newest Yogurtland loves Tokidoki spoons, I do have many Latte and Mozzarella spoons.

5. My ever expanding collection of fro-yo t-shirts

6. The fro-yo friendships I've made and the fro-yo people that I've met (people in the fro-yo business and fans)

Happy Thanksgiving!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuttimelon was/is open.