Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chillfactor Yogurt Lounge Grand Opening Nov. 13

Fro-yo girl here. Just received word that Chillfactor Yogurt Lounge is having a grand opening celebration this Friday (the 13th). It's self serve and they opened last Friday. The lounge part has me intrigued. Plus free wi-fi is great for the students in the area (it's close to SJSU).

Grand opening details:
* FREE FRO-YO from 11 AM - 2 PM
* First 100 customers get free t-shirts (oooh, I want a fro-yo t-shirt)
* Wild 94.9 will be there

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CHILLFACTOR YOGURT LOUNGE: 312 S. Third Street, San Jose, CA

http://chillfactoryogurt.com/

11 comments:

Mrs. Twist said...

I can't get you a Chill Factor t-shirt but if you don't mind a shirt from un-sunny NJ (although it was pretty nice out today) I'll be happy to send you one from Twist in Princeton. Just let me know where to send it (you can email me at info@twist-yogurt.com).

Lolia S said...

Oh, thank you so much Mrs. Twist!!!

Anonymous said...

Froyo Girl,

I was wondering do you know if all Yoppi locations are own by the same owner?

Anonymous said...

They're opening up another Nubi in San Francisco.

Lolia S said...

I don't know the answer to your Yoppi question. I'll try to find out.

Lolia S said...

Oh, thank you anonymous. I went to the Nubi website and I saw three new coming soon locations listed - SF, Foster City, San Jose

Anonymous said...

Do you know if Nubi locations are owned by the same owner(s)?

Lolia S said...

About Nubi, I'm pretty sure that all the locations are owned by the same people (2 partners)

Anonymous said...

Thanks froyo girl. I'm heading to Nubi Lakeshore Plaza today to turn in my application for the Portrero Center location. I'm going to drop by the Portrero Center to see where the location will be and if they have a sign up for how I can apply for a job there.

Lolia S said...

You can try Yoppi too, since they have two new locations opening up in downtown SF. info@ yoppiyogurt.com

Lolia S said...

I was wondering do you know if all Yoppi locations are own by the same owner?

I want to say yes according to some new info I received.