Friday, September 8, 2023

Pinkberry My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 Promotion



Fro-yo girl here. September 7 was My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 Day in New York City and Los Angeles. In NYC, various restaurants and businesses offered Greek-inspired treats, products, and gift cards. Five NYC Pinkberry locations gave away My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 froyo special: mini original froyo with granola, honey, and blueberries.

In Los Angeles, six Pinkberry locations participated in the My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 froyo giveaway and The Great Greek in Sherman Oaks served a free MBFGW lunch special. The participating Pinkberry locations were: Torrance, Long Beach, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, and Burbank.

Pinkberry Burbank had My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 signs and they gave out 250 mini cups of original tart froyo with granola, blueberries, and honey. The taste did make me think of Greece.

The movie is in theaters on September 8 (today). Tickets are available at www.MyBigFatGreekWedding3Tickets.com

I wonder if Pinkberry shows up in the movie?

FYI, Pinkberrygreek was launched nationwide ten years ago. It was a non-frozen refrigerated yogurt that they served in Powerbowls and used to make smoothies.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.


No comments: