Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt in Huntington Park Has Closed


Fro-yo girl here. I didn’t know that Huntington Park had a downtown area but I found it when I was looking for Tutti Frutti. Downtown is centered around a stretch of Pacific Blvd. It had a few older movie theaters and lots of stores and restaurants. There are some nice older looking buildings. The dominant Latino population, the working class feel, and the buildings give the area the look and feel of Broadway in downtown LA.

Unfortunately, by the time I made it to Tutti Frutti, it had closed permanently. The sign was still there and the space is available for lease. Tutti Frutti opened in 2012. I’m not sure when it closed but it was either this year or last year.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTI FRUTTI FROZEN YOGURT: 6811 Pacific Blvd., Huntington Park, CA 90255

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: