Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Pressed Juicery: New Pumpkin Freeze, New Pumpkin Oat Milk



Fro-yo girl here. I was definitely excited when I heard about Pressed Juicery’s new fall flavor, Pumpkin Freeze. It’s made with just a few ingredients: pumpkin puree, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, and maple syrup. I headed over to Pressed on National Dessert Day to try it. While I found Pumpkin Freeze, the employees said they were having problems with the soft serve machine and the texture. Pumpkin Freeze was either runny or too hard. I tried a runny sample. I did like it because I could taste the pumpkin and the spices. It was clean tasting and not too sweet. However, the texture was off (soft and gritty). Too bad!

While I was there I tried the Pumpkin Oat Milk which has oat milk, maple syrup, pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg. The pumpkin and the spice flavors were much weaker. It tasted like watery oat milk. Their almond milk drinks are definitely better. 


Update: I was able to get a cup of Pumpkin Freeze at The Americana (Glendale).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: