Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Menchie’s Detective Pikachu Cup & Reformulated Pomegranate Razz Sorbet




Fro-yo girl here. I returned to Menchie’s to get the new limited edition Pokemon Detective Pikachu cup. The movie comes out on May 10. Cute cup. There’s only one design and it features Pikachu wearing a detective cap, similar to Sherlock Holmes’s hat. He seems to be in a city at night.

I also tried the reformulated Pomegranate Razz sorbet. Pom Razz sorbet contains no artificial colors or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup. I don’t remember what the old formula tastes like since it’s sorbet and I usually don’t get sorbet. The sorbet was very flavorful and I could taste the pomegranate and raspberry. The texture was impressively thick and not watery at all. The color was very vibrant. It was a little too sweet for me, but most sorbets and even frozen yogurt flavors are.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: