Saturday, January 5, 2019

Menchie’s January 2019 Feature Flavors: Golden Graham Cracker, Dark Chocolate Mousse



Fro-yo girl here. New year, new flavors. Menchie’s is featuring two flavors this January, Golden Graham Cracker froyo and Dark Chocolate Mousse dairy-free froyo made with almond milk. I could not find these flavors at the Menchie’s locations that are close to me. But, I know that Menchie’s Encino, Valley Village, and Northridge are usually good about carrying the new flavors. They're the best locations in the Los Angeles area.

* Golden Graham Cracker: It’s hard to believe that Menchie’s never had a graham cracker flavor before? I was very impressed with this new flavor. It’s one of the best Menchie’s flavors EVER. Yes, ever. I could see bits of graham crackers in the frozen yogurt. I love graham crackers. The froyo had a distinctive graham cracker taste, a smooth, creamy texture, and the sweetness wasn’t overwhelming. I think Golden Graham Cracker froyo could go with most toppings, but I like it with Heath, almonds, and chocolate shell. Cinnamon Toast Crunch would be great too. GGC is nonfat and made with real graham crackers. Get some!

* Dark Chocolate Mousse made with almond milk: I remember having this flavor before in 2016, so it’s not brand new. It tastes like dark chocolate and it’s quite creamy. It’s dairy free and lowfat. Recommended toppings: Cool Whip, Ande’s Mints, Oreos

I noticed a sign for National Frozen Yogurt Day, February 6. Menchie’s will offer the BOGO free offer again.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: