Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Election Day Froyo Specials


Fro-yo girl here. I’ve compiled a list of froyo shops that are offering an election day froyo discount today.

Here's the alphabetical list:

  • 16 Handles (Stamford, CT): Mention IG discount for 10% off Election Day discount
  • 16 Handles Glenmont (NY): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6 for 16% off your froyo till 8 PM
  • 20 Degrees Frozen Yogurt (Cookeville, TN): Show your “I Voted” sticker at the register for the 15% off on Election Day
  • Abby's Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt (Ellijay, GA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6 for 50% off your froyo
  • Bellas Frozen Yogurt (St. Louis, MO): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6 for 50% off your froyo
  • Blitzer's Frozen Yogurt (Menifee, CA): Show your “I Voted” sticker at the register for 4 free oz on Election Day
  • Cool Spot (Brentwood, CA): Show your “I Voted” sticker at the register for 10% off on Election Day
  • Dexter Creamery (Dexter, MI): Show your "I Voted" sticker for 25% off your favorite treat on Election Day
  • Di'lishi Asheboro, Athens, Freeport, Greensboro, Hickory (NC): Show your “I Voted” sticker at the register for the 10% Election Day discount
  • Fresko Kitchen (Phoenix, AZ): Show your "I Voted" sticker to get 20% off on Election Day
  • Heavenly Yogurt (San Diego, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker to get 3 oz free on Nov. 6
  • House of Yogurt (Costa Mesa, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker to get 15% off on Election Day
  • Jeni's Ice Creams scoop shops: Show you voted and get an extra scoop for free on Election Day (choose froyo)
  • Juicy Sweet (Aptos, CA): Come in with your "I Voted" sticker or ballot stub and receive 10% off on Election Day
  • Just Chill (Clinton, NJ): Show your "I Voted" sticker to get 10% off on Election Day
  • Jeni's Ice Creams scoop shops: Show your "I Voted" sticker to get a free extra scoop (choose froyo)
  • Kelani Yogurt (Boerne, TX): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 25% off
  • Menchie's Acworth & Windward (GA): Wear your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for $1 off, 1 offer per guest
  • Menchie's Chatsworth (CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for $1 off your cup of $5 or more
  • Menchie's Glendale & South Pasadena (CA): Four oz free when you show your "I Voted" sticker on Election Day
  • Menchie's Hesperia (CA): Get $1 off your froyo when you show your "I Voted" sticker and the offer post on IG @menchieshesperia on Election Day
  • Menchie's Hidden Valley Plaza (Corona, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 10% off
  • Menchie's Lee Vista Promenade (Orlando, FL):  Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 20% off
  • Menchie's Rivertowns Square (Dobbs Ferry, NY): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 20% off
  • Menchie's San Tan Village (Gilbert, AZ): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 10% off
  • Menchie's Van Nuys (CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 20% off
  • Menchie's Victor Valley Mall (CA): Get $1 off your froyo when you show your "I Voted" sticker and the offer post on IG @menchiesvictorvalleymall on Election Day
  • Menchie's Wekiva Riverwalk (Apopka, FL): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 20% off
  • Ojai Bliss (Ojai, CA): 10% off your purchase when you show your "I Voted" sticker on November 6
  • Orange Leaf (El Paso, TX): 25% off your purchase when you show your "I Voted" sticker on November 6
  • Oregon Froyo (Oregon, WI): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for free toppings
  • Papsy's Place (Wilmington, OH): Wear or show your "I Voted" sticker on Election Day from 3 PM - 9 PM and get $1 off a regular or large bowl of froyo
  • Peachwave Calabasas (CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for a discount
  • Peachy King (Fresno, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 10% off
  • Red Mango LA Live (CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for 10% off
  • Stakz (Bowling Green, KY): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Election Day for 10% off your purchase
  • Summit Swirl (Truckee, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on an Election Day for a discount
  • Suzy's Swirl (Lake Bluff, IL): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Election Day for 2 free oz
  • Sweet Luna's (Old Saybrook, CT): Wear your "I Voted" sticker into Sweet Luna’s and get 20% off any treat on Election Day
  • sweetFrog Colchester (CT): Come in with your “I VOTED” sticker for $1 off on Election Day
  • sweetFrog Guilford (CT): Come in with your “I VOTED” sticker for $1 off on Election Day
  • sweetFrog Sebring (FL): Come in with your “I VOTED” sticker for 15% off on Election Day
  • sweetFrog Spotsylvania (VA): Show your “I Voted” sticker for 25% off your entire purchase on Election Day. *Valid at Spotsylvania Cosner’s Corner, Virginia location 11/6/18 only. Please mention this offer. Not to be combined with other discounts or coupons.
  • TCBY Auburn (AL): Get 20% off with your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6
  • TCBY Azalea Square (Summerville, SC): On Nov. 6, show your “I voted” sticker, you’ll receive $1 off your treat. Cannot be combined with another discount.
  • The Igloo (Philadelphia, PA): Free doughnut cones on Election Day with your "I Voted" sticker
  • The Patio (Coldwater, MI): Get 50% off any bowl or shake on Nov. 6 with your "I Voted" sticker
  • The Yogurt Shoppe (Pacific Palisades & Brentwood, CA): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6 for 3 free oz
  • Yoga-urt (Glendale, CA): 20% off (1 item per customer) on November 6 when you wear your "I Voted" sticker or can prove that you voted.
  • YogoLaada (Pikesville, MD): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6 for a 10% froyo discount
  • Yogurt Beach (Reno & Sparks, NV): Show your "I Voted" sticker on Nov. 6, grab a green cup and fill it up as much as you want for $5
  • Yogurt Shack (Carlsbad, CA): Show your “I voted” I sticker & receive 5 ounces free on Nov. 6 from 12pm- 8pm.
  • Yogurtini Bell Towne
  • Yogurtini Surprise (AZ): Show your “I voted” sticker for 10% off your purchase on Election Day
  • Yumberries (Hermitage, PA): Get 10% off if you are wearing your “I Voted” sticker on Election Day
  • Zoyo Yogurt (AZ): 20% off your treat on Election Day with your "I Voted" sticker


I'll update it if I find new offers. I've never seen so many election day froyo offers before!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl. 

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: