Thursday, December 7, 2017

Menchie’s Holiday Flavors, Limited Time Flavors Available in December



Fro-yo girl here. Happy December! It’s also time for December’s featured holiday flavors at Menchie’s. They are (with scheduled launch dates):
  • Spiced Gingerbread Cookie (December 1): I’ve had this flavor before, last December and December 2015 as well. I think it tastes like it did before – more like gingerbread spices (cinnamon, ginger) than gingerbread cookies. The texture was smooth and creamy. Recommended toppings: almonds, chocolate shell, brownies
  • Sea Salt Caramel Latte (December 16)
  • Mookie’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream made with Golden Oreo cookie pieces (December 1 – available all month)

For some reason, it’s rare for the Menchie’s locations in my area to actually have the new flavors on time. I still haven’t found Mookie’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream, even though it’s supposed to be available all month (December) and I really want to try it.

I didn't see any holiday spoons.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: