Saturday, December 9, 2017

Yogurtland Brings Back Eggnog Froyo and Introduces a New Topping



Fro-yo girl here. Eggnog lovers must be enjoying all the eggnog froyo that has returned to froyo shops. Eggnog is one of Tutti Frutti Canada’s winter flavors, one of Menchie’s November featured flavors and now it’s back at Yogurtland, for a limited time.

Yogurtland describes Eggnog froyo as “simple, delicious, and full of holiday cheer. Real nutmeg sprinkled in for a flavor that’s worth a toast.” I don’t like eggnog, so I can’t say that I like Yogurtland’s eggnog froyo. But, I did try a sample and I would pair it with whipped cream, Ghirardelli caramel chips, and graham cracker crumbs.

Speaking of toppings, I did spot a new topping at Yogurtland: Mint & fudge cookies! Yum! These cookies are covered in chocolate.

P.S. I also heard that they’re bringing back Frosted Cookie froyo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: