Friday, January 1, 2010

Fro-yo Girl’s 2010 Wish List



Fro-yo girl here. A new year of fro-yo is upon us accompanied as usual with hopes and dreams for a better future. What does fro-yo girl wish for in 2010?

* More Yogurtland signature fro-yo spoons. These are the cutest spoons and I’m addicted to them now. If other places come out with super cute fro-yo spoons, I’d be even happier.
* Mobile fro-yo trucks. 2009 was the year of the mobile food trend and Washington DC has a fro-yo van but there isn’t one driving around the Bay Area yet.

I don’t have as many wishes this year because so many of my wishes came true in 2009. I think fro-yo popsicles will soon be in my hands, once Yolato finds a West Coast distributor. I already have dozens of fro-yo t-shirts, a fro-yo umbrella (thanks Tuttimelon), a fro-yo tote bag, fro-yo pins, and fro-yo candy. Fro-yo is at the airport (LAX) and it's probably too much to hope to find it and a toppings cart on the plane. Multiple people have mentioned wanting to see a fro-yo eating contest but I think that could be messy. I'll be content with watching Fro-yo Boy eating a Sumo Bowl at Tuttimelon.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: