Thursday, December 16, 2021

New Froyo Spoons of 2021


Fro-yo girl here. Froyo spoon collectors, I’ve been tracking the collectible new froyo spoons that were released this year. This year, there were more new froyo spoon designs than last year, but still much fewer than in years past.

Here’s the list:

  • 16 Handles Oatly
  • Menchie’s, purple Cake My Day!
  • Menchie’s, orange Spooktacular Menchie the vampire
  • Yogurtland, teal logo
  • Yogurtland, giant purple spoon
  • Yogurtland, orange logo
  • Yogurtland, giant raspberry spoon

Thanks, Menchie’s and Yogurtland for continuing to release new froyo spoon designs! I also noticed more edible spoons at froyo shops this year, but I don't plan to add those to my spoon collection.

Check out all the fancy froyo spoons on the Pinterest board, Fancy Froyo Spoons.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: