Thursday, December 30, 2021

My Best Froyo Swirl of 2021

 



Fro-yo girl here. Well, it’s the last week of the year and I looked at all the cups of froyo that I had this year. I’m not done eating froyo this year but I’ll probably only have two or three more cups this year.

I’ve had 134 cups of froyo this year (well, some of those were pints) which is down from my 153 cups in 2020. My first froyo cup of the year was at Pinkberry Los Feliz; yes, it was original tart.

My best-looking froyo swirl in 2021 was a cup of New York cheesecake froyo with chocolate shell, cheesecake bites, graham cracker dust, Heath and raspberries from Menchie’s in Redondo Beach, CA. I chose more toppings than usual and placed them nicely around and on my swirl of froyo.

I didn’t have as many opportunities to produce a lovely swirl, since many self-serve shops switched to full service for at least part of the year; 59% of my cups were swirled by a froyo shop employee. In 2020, 76% of my cups were swirled by a froyo shop employee.

Eighty-eight percent of my cups in 2021 featured one flavor. Last year, 90% of my cups had a single flavor. Twenty-six percent of my 2021 cups were non-dairy compared to 25% in 2020. I’m so consistent! My percentages were almost identical to 2019 too.

You can see every cup that I consumed in 2021 on my Pinterest board.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: