Thursday, December 5, 2019

Menchie’s December Feature Flavors


Fro-yo girl here. Happy December! This month’s featured flavors at Menchie’s include a returning holiday favorite, Holiday Egg Nog, and a new flavor, Ginger Snaps Fresh Baked Cookie. Who likes eggnog? I don’t. But I do like ginger snaps.

Ginger snaps fresh baked cookie froyo: This is a lowfat flavor made with milk, soy, and wheat. It didn’t taste like gingerbread, but it tasted more like molasses. Any spicing was very subtle. I didn’t notice much ginger either. It’s made with ginger snaps. Recommended toppings: chocolate shell, Heath, white chocolate chips.

I picked up another Menchie’s holiday spoon, Snow One Like You, while I was there. Also, they still had holiday cups too.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: