Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Blush Dublin for Sale



Fro-yo girl here. Back during the early days of this blog, I used to go to and write about Blush Dublin all the time. It was the very first Blush location and it opened in 2008. I was there for the opening of Blush in Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Milpitas, and Burlingame. Jonathan Rim, who founded Blush, was super passionate about frozen yogurt and he created amazing froyo flavors. My favorites were pumpkin, green tea tart, blush, original tart and pomegranate. I hadn’t been back to the Dublin location in a few years because I moved to Southern California and Dublin was quite far from my father’s house.

I went back to Blush Dublin last December and asked about Jonathan. The employee didn’t know who he was. That’s when I found out that he sold the business. And now it’s for sale again. I came across the listing on BizBuySell. The lease expires next year. Sad. I still miss Blush’s froyo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.



No comments: