Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Best Froyo Swirl of 2019



Fro-yo girl here. The year and decade are almost over. I might have another froyo or two but I doubt I’ll achieve a nicer looking swirl. Without further ado, my best froyo swirl of the year is a cup of peanut butter froyo with Nutter Butters and peanut butter chips, swirled on March 18 at Yogurtland Alhambra, CA. The froyo looks smooth and creamy and the full-looking swirl tapers and peaks upward slightly for a nice effect. I wish peanut butter froyo were available more often at Yogurtland. Those peanut butter chips were so good too.

This year, I consumed 160 cups of frozen yogurt (or froyo alternatives), compared to 155 cups in 2018. My first cup was from Yoga-urt in Glendale, CA. My first cup that I swirled myself was at Menchie’s Valley Village, CA (the best Menchie’s location).

I also like to look at flavors and toppings that I selected. I found the following:

  • Self-swirled (64%) of cups vs not swirled by me (36%). This was exactly the same as last year. Interesting!
  • Single flavor (91%) vs. more than one flavor (9%). I definitely like to enjoy one flavor per cup. If I do opt for more than one flavor, I like to have the swirls side by side vs. swirled together.
  • Dairy (76%) vs. non-dairy (24%). I thought I had non-dairy more often but I still love dairy.

You can see every cup that I consumed on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/froyogirl/2019-froyo-consumed-by-me/

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

2 comments:

Zelda Z said...

That looks absolutely divine. My mouth is watering just thinking of all that good peanut buttery goodness!

Lolia S said...

You would have loved it! xo xo FYG