Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Yogurtland New Winter Flavor, Molasses Gingerbread Cookie Froyo (and Flamin’ Hot Cheetos)



Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland is looking festive this month with new toppings, a new holiday cup, and a new flavor of froyo, Molasses Gingerbread Cookie. Sadly, the Yogurtland location that I visited did not have the new cups or new toppings, Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and Pretzel Tree Toppers, yet. However, I was able to try the new flavor.

Molasses Gingerbread Cookie is described by Yogurtland as tasting “like a chewy molasses cookie, straight from the oven, with hints of warm ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg that will keep you in the spirit all season long.” It’s lowfat and made with ginger, molasses, and cookie crumb. I like molasses and gingerbread, so I was looking forward to trying this flavor. I could definitely taste the warm spices. I didn’t notice the cookie crumbs that are in the froyo. The texture was smooth and creamy, though not as creamy as I expected. It wasn’t heavy. Recommended toppings: whipped cream, white chocolate chips, Pretzel Tree Toppers (white chocolate covered pretzels).

I have to go back for the new toppings and the new cup.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: