Friday, February 1, 2019

Less Than a Week Until National/International Frozen Yogurt Day



Fro-yo girl here. If I had to choose my favorite day of the year, I’d have to pick either National/International Frozen Yogurt Day on Wednesday, February 6 or Halloween. NYFD/IFYD is such a joyful day – with free froyo and people enjoying froyo.

The big chains, Yogurtland and Menchie’s, are offering a buy one, get one free deal on Feb. 6. No coupon is necessary. The BOGO offer is good all day at Menchie’s and from 2 PM – 7 PM at Yogurtland. The Menchie’s poster for NYFD doesn’t mention any featured flavors, toppings, special cups, or special spoons. The Yogurtland poster shows two feature flavors: Peanut Butter Cup made with Hershey’s Cocoa & Reese’s Peanut Butter and Chocolate Toffee Bar made with Heath. There will also be two featured toppings: Reese's peanut butter chips, Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme popped snack mix.

For updates of International/National Frozen Yogurt Day celebrations, check out the list from the International Frozen Yogurt Association: http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/news/national-international-frozen-yogurt-day-2019/

I’ll share my pictures of my NYFD/IFYD froyo after it’s over. I wonder how much froyo I’ll be able to eat.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: