Saturday, December 15, 2018

Tutti Frutti Menlo Park’s Replacement, Cup O’ Tea



Fro-yo girl here. I didn’t get a chance to try Cup O’Tea in Menlo Park, CA, the frist time I saw it. I recently visited for the first time.

The interior looks the same as before, when it was still Tutti Frutti. They had 6 self serve froyo flavors a day. Most of the flavor signs seemed to be Dannon YoCream signs, but they also had a few Tutti Frutti flavor signs. Toppings included fruit (it did not look fresh), jellies, boba, cereal, candy, coconut, cookies, nuts, cookie dough, etc. I didn’t see a price posted, but the employee thought it was 59 cents an ounce.

The drink menu includes milk tea, snowy, slushy and hot drinks. They also added garlic noodles.

They still had Tutti Frutti cups. I asked about sample cups and received one.

The mochi that I chose was hard and dried out. The other toppings looked old. Half of the toppings bar was empty! Sad.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CUP O’TEA: 888 Willow Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: