Saturday, December 29, 2018

My Best (Nicest Looking) Swirl of 2018



Fro-yo girl here. It’s the last week of 2018 and I probably will have more froyo, but I doubt I’ll top my nicest looking swirl from earlier this year. Truth be told, my froyo swirls haven’t looked as nice as usual lately. I think it’s because I’m getting less froyo and the cups are so big, or I’m trying to get as much froyo as possible into the cup because of the flat rate pricing.

My best swirl of 2018 happened at Yogurtland Pasadena (Lake Ave.). during the summer. It was a cup of Classic Cookies & Cream froyo with crushed Oreo cookies, malt balls, and crushed Butterfingers. The toppings are neatly placed around a nice, full cup of froyo. The froyo looks smooth and creamy. Yum.

This year, I enjoyed 155 cups of froyo. Last year, I had 187 cups. In 2016, I had 197 cups. Some were free, some were unlimited, and some were shared with Mr. Froyo.

I also like to look at flavors and toppings that I selected. I found the following:

  • Self-swirled (64%) of cups vs not swirled by me (36%) – exactly the same as 2017 
  • Single flavor (83%) vs. more than one flavor (17%) 
  • Dairy (72%) vs. non-dairy (18%) – I had more non-dairy in 2017 
  • Yogurtland (35%) vs. other shops (65%). My visits to Yogurtland, Menchie’s, and Pinkberry accounted for 60% 

You can see every cup that I consumed in 2018 on Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com/froyogirl/2018-froyo-consumed-by-me/

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: