Thursday, October 4, 2018

Tutti Frutti Closes in Menlo Park, CA, Replaced by Cup O’ Tea



Fro-yo girl here. I was driving down Willow Road checking for Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt. Their sign is gone. There’s a new sign for a place called Cup O’Tea. Cup O’Tea is currently having a soft opening. I noticed the froyo machines were still there. The sign says that they serve frozen yogurt, bubble tea, and treats.

It didn’t look that different inside, based on what I could see while driving by. I couldn’t find any information about Cup O’Tea online and it hasn’t been reviewed yet.

At least they still have froyo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CUP O’TEA: 888 Willow Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: