Friday, October 5, 2018

Menchie’s World Smile Day, October’s Feature Flavors, Halloween Spoons



Fro-yo girl here. World Smile Day was created by Harvey Ball, the commercial artist who created the smiley face, and it’s been celebrated since 1999. His idea was that each of us should devote one day a year to smiles and kind acts.

Menchie’s celebrated World Smile Day today, October 5, with a special buy one, get one free offer from 4 PM – 7 PM. I have to say I left Menchie’s disappointed, yet again.

I was expecting to fill my cup with October’s feature flavors, Harvest Pumpkin (a fall favorite), Caramel Frappe, and Vanilla Latte. All the flavors are returning flavors, probably chosen because they’re fall like and complementary. Mmm, Vanilla Latte + Harvest Pumpkin = Pumpkin Spice Latte? I’ve tried them all before and liked them. Well, the Menchie’s I went to did not have any of the three flavors. The flavors they had were the same old boring standard flavors. Vanilla Snow was so icy today.

Menchie’s Halloween limited edition COLOR CHANGING spoons are back. There are four different spoons – Menchie the Wizard and Menchie the Rock Star. Both are available in pink and blue. The Menchie’s I went to ran out of color changing spoons.

Also, one machine was out of order/down again. At least one machine is always unavailable when I go. This has been going on for months. Maybe that machine is broken but it’s been MONTHS. MONTHS. I wish I could tell Menchie or someone who cares.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: