Thursday, August 2, 2018

Pinkberry Closes at the Americana at Brand


Fro-yo girl here. I haven’t been to the Americana in awhile, but this week I drove by looking for Pinkberry, only it was no longer there! So sad. The Americana (Glendale, CA) location was the best Pinkberry location in the area. I spoke to the owner in the past and she seemed to have a true passion for frozen yogurt. The texture and product seemed better and fresher here. The interior was cleaner. And I loved stopping for a Pinkberry while shopping.

The front was covered up by a sign that said “your new doctor will see you.” (goforward.com/Glendale) Forward is also taking over the space next door, which belonged to Jamba Juice. Concierge medicine – what a BORING replacement.

The last day was July 7, 2018. This closure hurts. I guess I’ll go to Pressed Juicery for a Freeze instead.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PINKBERRY AMERICANA: 759 Americana Way, Glendale, CA 91210

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: