Thursday, August 30, 2018

Planet Yogurt Closes in Daly City



Fro-yo girl here. My froyo ambassador notified me that Planet Yogurt inside Serramonte Center in Daly City, CA, has finally closed. I never liked their yogurt and probably last went in 2012, when I reviewed it for thefrozenyogurtreview.com. I gave it 2.5 stars out of 5 at the time. Half a star was for offering more tart flavors than average. Daly City has always had poor froyo options, for some reason. Remember Yogurt Circle?

Planet Yogurt opened at the Serramonte in 2008. It was a smaller shop with 12 self-serve fro-yo flavors a day and the usual toppings of nuts, mochi, cookies, candy, fruit, jellies, popping boba, cereal and syrups. It was definitely cheap and convenient if you happened to be at the mall.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PLANET YOGURT: 40 Serramonte Ctr, Daly City, CA 94105

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: