Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Yogurtland Santa Barbara’s Eighth Anniversary Celebration on May 24


Fro-yo girl here. A friend of mine just sent in a froyo tip that involves free froyo. Yogurtland Santa Barbara is celebrating its 8th anniversary tomorrow with a day full of specials.

The first eight customers of the day will receive a bounce back coupon for a free yogurt and a Yogurtland gift bag.

The first 8 ounces are free from 11 AM – 2 PM. Customers have the chance to spin the Yogurtland wheel of fortune all day to win prizes and they can also enter to win a flatscreen TV.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been to Santa Barbara but I have been to the Yogurtland there. I found a picture that I took there from 2010, back when I still struggled with my froyo swirling skills.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND SANTA BARBARA: 621 State St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: