Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Month of Pumpkin Froyo



Fro-yo girl here. Did you know that today is National Pumpkin Day? 

I always think of October as Pumpkin Froyo Month. This year I decided that I would just eat pumpkin frozen yogurt in October, unless the frozen yogurt shop didn’t have pumpkin froyo. I love pumpkin froyo!

Fortunately, Yogurtland brought back fan favorite pumpkin pie froyo on Sept. 15, so I had my first cup of pumpkin pie froyo on Sept. 15. The Pasadena Yogurtland location on Lake St. has fresh whipped cream which is the best topping ever for pumpkin froyo. I always include graham cracker crumbs as well.

I’ve had 14 cups of pumpkin froyo so far this year and my favorite cup has featured:

  • Tons of fresh whipped cream – the more the better
  • Teddy Grahams
  • Graham cracker crumbs
  • Crushed Butterfingers

I hope that pumpkin pie froyo doesn’t run out at Yogurtland before Thanksgiving. Happy National Pumpkin Day! Eat pumpkin froyo today!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND: 415 S Lake Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: