Friday, October 10, 2014

Go Greek Yogurt 1st Anniversary



Fro-yo girl here. Guess what I had for lunch today? A cup of LA’s best frozen yogurt from Go Greek Yogurt.

They just started celebrating their 1st anniversary today and I snagged my 20% off discount card. On Saturday and Sunday enjoy free Greek coffee or tea with purchase.

If you love creamy, thick, rich frozen yogurt, you need to try Go Greek. Their imported triple strained Greek yogurt is all natural and has that natural yogurt tang. Yes the frozen yogurt is made with imported Greek yogurt.

Sadly, I just missed trying the rose froyo flavor, but I still love the honey flavor. Honey and yogurt just taste so right together.

* GO GREEK YOGURT: 425 N Bedford Dr., Beverly Hills, CA 90210

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: