Friday, October 4, 2013

New Froyo Flavor: Hot Chocolate Pinkberry



Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry just shared their new video announcing their Winter Collection: 1 season, 3 flavors, 10 craveable taste experiences. The first of the three flavors was introduced today: Hot Chocolate. 

Hot Chocolate Pinkberry is described as “light cocoa with a hint of toasted marshmallow - it’s a cool twist on a hot classic.” Pinkberry also had a few new wintery toppings: gingerbread wafer rolls, peppermint bark and sunflower seeds.

I generally do not like chocolate flavored frozen yogurt, unless the chocolate is combined with another flavor like mint. I tried Hot Chocolate Pinkberry. It’s lighter and tasted like fudge to me. I found it toooo sweet and didn’t taste the marshmallow. It wasn’t as creamy as I expected. It’s probably lighter and sweeter than (dark) Chocolate Pinkberry, but I never get that flavor so I’m not sure. I think I prefer Chocolate Pinkberry to Hot Chocolate Pinkberry.


You can earn double points on your purchase of Hot Chocolate Pinkberry from 10/4-10/6/2013.

The first day of fall was just two weeks ago. I’m still enjoying the fall season and not ready for winter yet.

By the way, Pumpkin Pinkberry returns on November 1st.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: