Monday, October 7, 2013

Menchie’s Color Changing Spoons, I Need More Spoons




Fro-yo girl here. I spent this weekend collecting some of the new color changing spoons at Menchie’s. There are eight different designs, one for each of the Sweet Friends.

I have the following spoons:

  • #1 Menchie
  • #2 Chip
  • #3 Mookie
  • #7 Kiwi
  • #8 P.B.
I still need spoons #4, #5 and #6. Is there a Menchie’s out there that can help me out??? I will thank you publicly and you'll become my favorite Menchie's location.

While I was at Menchie’s I tried the Magic Crystals. I found two types of Magic Crystals: green and pink. They taste like sugar (without other flavoring).The green crystals turn yellow? The pink ones turn blue? It’s interesting that back in 2009, Baskin Robbins had flavored color changing magic sprinkles. The flavors were watermelon, berry, and grape. 

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

4 comments:

Menchie's said...

We'll hook you up with your missing spoons! Look out for an email in your inbox!


:)
Menchie's HQ

Lolia S said...

Thank you sooooo much, Menchie's HQ!!! I love the color changing spoons and Sweet Friends!!!

- FYG

Jonathan Mosebach said...

I wonder how I could get the colour changers...they were not available in my area. ..and I am a menchies addict.

Lolia S said...

Do you have any froyo spoons to trade? If so, let me know - froyogirl@gmail.com

- FYG